Sunshine Blogger Award
Hi guys! I found out that I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Julie. Thanks! I’m very happy to join and answer the questions!
1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Include 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Notify your nominees about this post.
1. My name is Laura
2. I’m a student in European Law. Currently writing my thesis
3. I live together with my boyfriend Wouter for a couple of months now
4. I’m a cat person, and in the forseeable future I would really like to have a cat
5. I like to act, and taking acting lessons
6. I have an electric guitar and also can play a little bit;)
7. I miss my parents when I don’t see them every two weeks
8. I love to cook
9. Sometimes I have a crazy mood and suddenly can start to sing and dance, crazystyle
10. I need coffee in the morning, otherwise I can’t wake up
11. I have a weakness for little children, I really really want children (not now, maybe in 5 years) but when I see one my heart just melts
- How are you feeling today?
I’m feeling fine today, I worked on my blog, did some little cleaning around the house.
- What’s one thing on your New Year’s Resolution?
To speak my mind more often, and to enjoy life to the fullest.
- What do you hear right now?
I hear the typing on my laptop;) and a little background music of Bruce Springsteen – Blood Brothers
- What was your favorite 2013 moment?
The first day me and my boyfriend slept in our very own house.
- What is your zodiac sign?
- What beauty product can’t you live without?
Lipbalm! I have several and nevertheless always searching for one
- Would you rather go out without doing your hair(you can’t put it up in a pony either) or your face?
I’d rather go out without doing my hair, most of the times it’s not that bad after I slept.
- Who do you look up to?
I look up to my parents, they are so sweet and raised me and my sister so well. Big shout out to them!
- Favorite music genre?
- Do you have any pets?
No not yet! My parents have a cat, and I would love to have one.
- Where do you really want to be right now?
If I could be anywhere right now, I choose to be on a tropical island, and swimming in the ocean with beautiful white sand beaches. I can use some sun after all these gray days..
My questions for you:
1. What’s your name?
2. What’s your favourite thing to blog about?
3. What’s your favourite season of the year?
4. Choose between: only wearing skirts or only wearing pants for one year
5. What’s your favourite beauty product?
6. Have you got any pets?
7. What’s your favourite holiday destination?
8. If there was a fire, what would you have to take with you on your way out?
9. What’s your favourite food?
10. Have you got any fears?
11. What’s the best tip you can give to anyone?
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers!