Tips for feeling ill…
Today a little different post than normally. I’ve become sick over the last past days, so I won’t be able to take photo’s of any outfits (as they are sweatpants and a sweater;)) or any makeup looks (you will get the point;).
So I therefore decided to share with you my tips if you are ill and have the flu.
- Get well rested and sleep as much as you want! Take a bottle of water with you in bed, so you can drink enough when you are awake.
- If you have slept enough and you are feeling a little bit better, take a nice long shower and wash your bed! That evening you will enjoy your fresh washed bed so much!.
- Then it’s time to eat something. Try a biscuit or what I like when I’m sick: lange vingers, a typical Dutch cookie.
- Now settle yourself on the couch with enough pillows, a blanket and lots of tv series to watch! My tv series tips: New Girl, Suits, Dexter, White Collar, Sex and the City;) This will provide for enough watching material I guess;)
- If you feel good enough, you should really go outside for some fresh air. Only if it is just for 15 minutes, you will feel better.
- When you are able to eat a whole meal, please accept the offer from a good friend of family member to cook for you;) The company of someone will cheer you up and for example a nice cup of soup hopefully make you feel a little fitter again;)
Most important is to listen to your own body. If you are sick, you are sick. Even if you have lots of appointments, school or work, get some days off and get well rested;) The sooner you eventually will feel better again.
Do you have any other tips?:) I will be delighted to hear them! Hopefully I feel better tomorrow and I can provide you with an outfit post;)